im so so tired, imma pass out & do some replies tomorrooow. So glad that exam is done & dusted, I don’t have another for a week now! Also there are some v rude people in the rose tyler tag that have decided to tag their hate (◡‿◡✿) & i want to yell (◡‿◡✿) v much (◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿) but im tired, so I’m going to leave it. Nighty niiiight all!
Writers, bold all of your character’s regular truths.
1. Smoking: the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
2. Binge drinking: the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.
3. Drug abuse: the habitual taking of illegal drugs.
4. Nail biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
5. Lip biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
6. Night Owl: a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.
7. Early bird: a person who rises, arrives, or acts before the usual or expected time. (because queenly duties)
8. Negative attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with criticism and pessimism.
9. Positive attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with optimism and confidence.
10. Swearing: the use of offensive language.
11. Superstitious: an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
12. Inspecting fingernails: a common body language sign of boredom.
13. Scratching your neck: a common body language sign of uncertainty.
14. Foot and finger tapping: a common body language sign of stress/impatience.
15. Nose touch: a subtle body language sign of deceit.
16. Flipping hair: a common body language sign of craving attention.
17. Twirling hair: a common body language sign of flirtation.
18. Cracking knuckles: a common body language sign of readiness.
19. Hands behind back: a common body language sign of confidence.
20. Finger pointing: a common body language sign of authority.
21. Hands on hips: a common body language sign of readiness.
22: Hands in pockets: a common body language sign of mistrust/reluctance.
23. Frequent touch: a common body language sign of warmth/familiarity
24. Throat-clearing: a common body language sign of rejection/doubt.
25: Jaw-clenching: a common body language sign of hostility.
26: Eye-rolling: a common body language sign of irritation.
27: Head-tilt: a common body language sign of interest.
28. Whistling: to emit high-pitched sound by forcing breath through a small hole between one’s lips or teeth; usually to a tune.
29. Humming: make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee; usually to a tune.
30. Perfectionism: refusal to accept any standard short of perfection.
31. Photographic memory: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.
32. Paranoia: a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system.
33. Exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
34: Intuitive: using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
35: Quick-witted: showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively.
36: Interrupting: breaking the continuity of a conversation with one’s own statements.
37: Doodling: to scribble or make rough drawings, absent-mindedly.
38: Irritable: having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed.
39: Gambling: to play games of chance for money; bet.
40: Travel-sick: suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft.
41: Sensitive: having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others’ feelings.
42: Melancholy: a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
43: Chewing gum: the exercise of chewing flavoured gum which is not intended for swallowing.
44: Fidgeting: to make small movements, especially of the hands and feet, through nervousness or impatience.
45: Skeptical: not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
46: Neat-freak: compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
47: Gossiping: divulging personal information about others.
48: Prim: feeling or showing disapproval of anything regarded as improper; stiffly correct.
49: Abbreviating: Giving others nicknames/shortening names/giving pet names.
50: Having a catchphrase: having a sentence or phrase typically associated with a specific person.
my exam is in 4 hours -heavy breathing-
im gonna go study more until I have to
leave! I’ll be back later lovelies!
- "I like us better when we’re wasted."
- "I’m in love with a stripper."
- "One more night."
- "Just give me a reason."
- "You can keep borrowing my heart."
- "I’m wide awake."
- "Because I’m happy!"
- "Give me love."
- "I want you to stay…"
- "All I ever wanted was the world."
- "You let her/him go."
- "You lost me."
- "All of me, loves all of you."
- "I can be your new addiction."
- "Everybody’s got a dark side."
- "Will you marry me?"
- "I wanna see you be brave."
- "Say something."
- "I knew you were trouble."
- "There’s no place I’d rather be."
- "I will fix you."
- "We can be together, baby."
- "You’re irreplaceable."
- "I don’t wanna fall in love."
- "I will love you, unconditionally."
of Billie Piper for aroseintime [[MOR]
dskfnkjsdnf omggg you are actually a god send. omg thank you so much honey! <3 You’re so sweet!
noordinarydoctor replied to your post “-whispers- mun day selfie cos i dont wanna study sobs [[MOR]”
HOW DOES ONE BECOME SO BEAUTIFUL?!! Tell me your secrets
-whispers- omg nooo what are you talking about bby I LOVE U THO
u trendy kids and ur fancy formatting and ur boarders i mean back in my day we slapped on a gif with some random text and called it a starter